الوصف الوظيفي باللغة الإنجليزية
الوصف الوظيفي باللغة الإنجليزية بشكل متكامل، باللغة الإنجليزية، يمكنك الاستعانة به عند إعداد سيرة ذاتية لمهندس زراعي حديث التخرج في مجال الإنتاج الحيواني
الوصف الوظيفي باللغة الإنجليزية:
– Responsible for overseeing the daily financial and physical performance and operations of the dairy farm through sustainable leadership, management, technical and business skills.
– Responsible for implementing short and long-term business plans, leading the business, working with the farm team to ensure farm success, and improving business performance and profitability in line with business strategy and company policy and direction.
– Work with the owner to develop the annual business plan and budget, and oversee and control seasonal expenditures in line with the budgeted cash flows.
– Liaising with key rural professionals, for example, a veterinarian, fertilizer, nutrient, and pharmaceutical representative, stock agents, and contractors to ensure the smooth running of the farm.
– Oversee the development, review, and management of the repair and maintenance operations of the farm, its machinery, and its infrastructure.
– Ensure that all relevant company policies are understood, implemented, and complied with.
– Managing the feed production, overseeing the feed budget, and negotiating feed contracts to achieve production goals.
– Oversee the development and implementation of the annual nutrient management plan and the constant assurance that dairy products remain in compliance with all processing programs, organic regulations, and government regulations.
– Supervising the animal health program and maintaining the dairy herd while maintaining computerized or digitized records of herd health and productivity.
– Apply the planning and organizational skills needed to achieve goals related specifically to the following: project evaluation, prioritization, structure and timeline, supervision of monthly feed inventories, and animal counts by the group.
– Maintenance and control of calf lifting systems.
– Development and maintenance of an organic pasture plan for all animals.
– Ensure adherence to the agreed stock policy.
– Apply quality and safety standards and ensure that the farm maintains quality standards.
– Active participation in all activities related to health and safety management in the workplace.
– Identify and report danger, accidents, impending errors, and property damage in the workplace.
– Ensure compliance with health and safety policies and procedures.
– And ensure appropriate training for the use of equipment and machinery on the farm and record keeping.
– Ensure the proper use of appropriate safety equipment at all times and adhere to its use by all farm employees.
– Pay attention to the environmental aspect and work within the best environmental practices and guidelines.
– Maintain aesthetics and fence on the farm.
– Ongoing management of pastures and crops.
– Supervising and ensuring the implementation of any development work with appropriate approvals.
– Developing the farm’s vision, values , and culture.
– Appointing and selecting employees for all farm functions, ensuring that new employees are appointed and aware of company policies, giving them clarity on the job role, and providing training/training to direct reports to enable them to perform the tasks required of them efficiently.
– Conduct annual employee performance reviews on direct reports
Maintain employment records and personal files.
– Harvesting milk and collecting cows from the grazing field to the dairy using the available machines and operating them within the farm instructions.
– Set up paths and gates for the next grazing, and bring cows from the yard to the milking barn according to the farm procedures.
– Check and start the milking system, milk cooling, washing, and feeding system, correct use of milking cups and take care of the hygiene of the udder by appropriate methods.
– Remove cups from cows following the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). And nipple sanitizer is formulated for use in accordance with standard operating standards. Supervising the movement of dairy cows.
– Identify cows with mastitis, nipple damage, lameness, and other diseases. And follow the treatment protocols and record the case.
– Upon completion of milking, follow and enforce factory cleaning and shutdown procedures. And preparing the milk and preparing for the next milking according to the established instructions.
– Raising and caring for young calves and applying the correct methods in this regard, and making sure that the calves are fed with milk daily, and that milk is suitable for all calves as needed, and ensuring that all calves have a drink (10% of their body weight) when feeding them milk.
– Maintenance and repair of fences, barns, ponds, gates, hay rings, and feeders.
– Provide bedding and replace rice straw in all veal barns.
– Supervising the cleaning and preparation of barns and preparation after the end of each production cycle and the beginning of a new cycle.
– Follow correct labeling procedures on calves to correct mothers.
– Ensure that all calves have grain and straw, either in blue ponds or in feeders in outdoor barns and that the feed is of the highest quality, and check for contamination or mold.
– Identify and treat common livestock diseases including reproductive disorders, bovine, and lameness. Assist the veterinarian when diagnosing diseases, and record all treatments to meet quality assurance requirements and farm policy.
– Follow farm directions to store appropriate levels of veterinary and animal husbandry supplies.
– Regularly monitoring and meeting animal health needs and assisting cows that give birth.
– Identify and register newborn calves, and adhere to farm procedures for managing newborn calves.
– Preparation and delivery of milk and concentrates for raised calves, monitoring, and treatment of calves requiring treatment. Manage neonatal kits until weaning as instructed.
– Marking the vaccinated cows, keeping records of vaccination, applying heat or heat detection methods, identifying, recording, and distinguishing cows, separating them, and preparing for vaccination according to instructions.
– Participation in the mobilization and transportation of livestock and the application of the herd identification program.
– Adherence to the farm policy in dealing with all stock and its welfare.
– Managing and delivering the fodder, loading and feeding the preserved fodder, and preparing the forages using agricultural machines, either in the grazing field or on the fodder pad, hay feeders, or ponds as instructed.
– Follow-up of pasture production and implementation of the irrigation program, including monitoring and maintenance of irrigation equipment, according to instructions.
– Implement dairy maintenance schedule including rubber tool replacement, routine machine testing, and equipment maintenance according to instructions.
Personal skills required and suitable to be added to any CV, regardless of the specialty.
Personal skills and competence:
– Commitment to deadlines and work ethics.
– The ability to adhere to appointments on a regular basis and to provide adequate notice in case of delay or inability to attend work.
– Participate in coaching, performance reviews, and team meetings.
– Commitment to work within reasonable industry expectations.
– Acceptance of direction and adherence to the company’s code of conduct and standard procedures.
– In accordance with labor legislation, health and safety, and company policies and procedures, take reasonable care of the health and safety of other persons who may be affected by my behavior.
– Skills of prioritizing and identifying the important operational requirements of the agricultural establishment and carrying out the priority tasks within the available resource capabilities.
– Kindness, the ability to perceive and understand the emotions of others.
– Strict adherence to animal welfare policies.
– Initiative and the ability to take action when dealing with urgent problems.
– Actively search for opportunities to make additional contributions to the benefit of the business.
– Good communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively and interact appropriately and successfully with all persons of different levels and all stakeholders at work.
– The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the company in person, via phone, SMS, or email.
– Agribusiness and leadership ability: lead by example, set clear expectations that are consistent and fair.
– I have the planning and organizational skills needed to achieve goals related specifically to the following: project evaluation, prioritization, structure and timeline, supervision of monthly feed inventories, and animal counts by the group.
– The ability to solve problems, find the best solution to a specific problem or situation and collaborate with others to obtain alternative inputs and ideas.
– Ability to self-manage – focus on a high level of effective operational planning and time management as well as prioritizing tasks; And maintain a work-life balance.
– The ability to make, understand, measure, monitor, and adapt good decisions; Searching for training opportunities for further development and the ability to act courteously and diplomatically in motivating and disciplining employees
As well as having strong negotiation skills.
– I am self-motivated and able to communicate effectively at all levels inside and outside the company.
– Mastering the necessary managerial skills in the cultivation process as well as actively working as a team member in developing and achieving the goals of the farm.
– The ability to communicate effectively in English and Arabic, both written and verbally.
– Capacity, effectiveness, and ability to learn new techniques to help improve farm productivity and profitability.
– Ability to respond calmly to personnel and equipment problems.
– Ability to understand basic math calculations well enough to verify accuracy of costs and invoices as well as calculate and track inventories.
– Proficiency in SAC Notes and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook